In our opinion, how we work with you is just as important as what we do. There are two components to our service approach – the process by which we prepare your initial proposal and the services we provide.
Your initial onboarding starts with a conversation. A candid discussion about your life, goals, and wishes for the future. We also identify how Fuller & Company works with clients and what we provide. Fuller & Company is:
- A Fiduciary – we put your interests ahead of our own
- Comprehensive – our goal is to plan for your entire wealth experience
- Proactive – thinking ahead to address your every need
- Accessible – we want to be there for you, whenever you need us
To better understand your complete financial picture, we ask that you complete our comprehensive questionnaire.
After you return your questionnaire, we analyze the data and identify ways to improve your financial situation. Our services cover three areas of expertise and are meant to holistically address your financial life:
- Choosing specific account types depending on your situation
- Selecting from a wide variety of quality investment products
- Portfolios tailored to your goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance
- Ongoing maintenance to help ensure your goals will be met
Tax Advice and Preparation
- Tax Planning & Research – Personal and Business
- Estate & Trust Planning
- Succession Planning
- Retirement Planning
- General Ledger & Financial Accounting
- Life insurance to protect your family against unforeseen events
- Property and casualty policies through our sister company, Fuller Sudlow Insurance Advisors
- Insurance review to determine if you have the appropriate coverage
- Ongoing service and dedicated claims support
We handle every aspect of your finances so you don’t have to.
Contact Fuller & Company to schedule a consultation.
Copyright © 2023
Fuller and Company